Our Commitment to Change
At AGC Group we recognize that our businesses activities, by using a large amount of resources and energy, have an impact on the environment. In line with AGC Group vision “Look Beyond”, we have set the “environment” as one of our company shared values and we are committed to take actions accordingly.
We are also committed to contribute to the creation of a sustainable society as an outstanding player in the global Materials Industry by efficiently utilizing limited resources and energy and by taking account into due consideration our impact on the natural environment, including climate change and biodiversity.
Monitoring the environmental burden of all the Group’s activities.
Defining guidelines and action plans in order to reduce the environmental impact of the manufacturing activities, in an ongoing process of continuous improvement and pollution prevention.
Developing products with a positive impact on the environment during their lifetime, designed to facilitate end-of-life recycling.
Conserving natural resources by promoting the recycling of materials for glass production, and reducing waste production and water consumption.
Making environmental responsibility part of the day-to-day activities of the Group at all levels of management and operation, including customers and suppliers.
Communicating with all stakeholders concerning the development of the Group’s environmental impact.
Environmental Codes of Conduct
We commit to adhere to the following key principles:
1. Improve the environmental performance continuously, in accordance with environmental management system.
2. Comply with internal and external relevant environmental rules worldwide.
3. Strive to offer to society our products, service and technologies taking into due consideration their environmental impacts.
5. Set goals and do our utmost towards improving environmental impact of our 4 business by addressing responsible use of resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, waste avoidance and recycling, as well as appropriate management of chemicals substances.
6. Communicate about our progress to our internal and external stakeholders.
Talk to our experts to discover more
Have we caught your interest? No matter whether you would like to discuss your next project, simply ask a question or share a comment – our glass experts will be happy to assist you.